+48 602 255 619
Report the property
Report a search
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia
Cikowice, Bochnia

Plot for Sale

Cikowice, Bochnia

Industrial 15051 m2
2 700 000 zł 179 zł / m2

Cikowice, Bochnia

Description

Royal Space is pleased to present an offer for sale of a 1.5-hectare industrial plot in Cikowice, commune. Bochnia.

LOCATION
Plots no. 816, 817, 818 rev. 8 – Cikowice located on a side road near the A4 motorway on the Kraków – Tarnów section in the area intended for production facilities, services, warehouses. The nearest motorway junction for heavy sets is approximately 8 km away from the plot in question and is located in Bochnia. The Cikowice platform is nearby

RECORDS FROM MPZP – area with symbol P:
The plot is located in the area marked with the symbol P – approximately 95% of the industrial area, the remaining 5% is located in the area of road communication.

Primary purpose – production facilities and equipment, warehouses and warehouses, services, trade, crafts, manufacturing, agricultural services,
1) It is allowed:
a) commercial services,
b) landscaped greenery, small architecture,
c) Gas stations, car traffic service facilities
such as parking lots, workshops, small catering establishments, subject to section 3,
d) facilities and equipment necessary for operation
development specified in points 1 and 2 of the Act.

Land use indicators are defined as:
a) development area – maximum 60% of the investment area (building plot),
b) area of biologically active area – at least 20% of the area of the investment area (building plot),
c) development intensity – maximum 0.7.
2) The height of buildings cannot exceed 14 m.
3) The location of a liquid fuel station is permitted only if the results of hydrogeological reconnaissance are positive,
excluding the possibility of groundwater contamination.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• technical information on water and sewage, electricity, exit from public roads and technical information from GDDKiA;
inability to connect gas and sewerage;
• the concept estimated the possibility of developing a hall of 4,500 sq m with administrative facilities of 900 sq m.

PRICE – PLN 2,700,000 net

We cordially invite you to view the property.
We speak English!

Broker contact:

Kacper Kulisa
+48 602 382 571
kacper@royal-space.pl

ROYAL . SPACE

Ask a question

    Location

    Would you like to know more?

    Contact us